1515/1559
Home / Tag Historic /

The Great House between 1907 and 1932

WACC01030.jpg The east side of the Great House in 1935ThumbnailsCompound A ca. 1903-1932

Subject: The Great House as it appeared between 1903 and 1932, protected from the elements by a sheet-iron roof. Owls occupied the ruin during this entire period.

Date: ca. 1925

Collection: WACC: Casa Grande Ruins National Monument.

Author
George Boundey, National Park Service
File
WACC01030.jpg
Filesize
908 KB