7/19
TUZI-090.jpg Unit 3, Room 7, North WallThumbnailsUnit 5, Room 7, North Wall

Subject: Unit 4, Room 4, Second Floor, showing the reconstructed roof during demolition. The concrete and wire netting top layer has been removed, but the beams, cross poles, willow branches, and a layer of adobe remain.

Date: December 27, 1942

Collection: Tuzigoot National Monument.

Author
John L. Cotter, National Park Service
File
TUZI-090.jpg
Filesize
329 KB