629/1559
Home / Tag Historic /

Tuzigoot and Cottonwood, 1940

img_WACC03911_A.jpg Holy Week Participants, 1940ThumbnailsNave, ca. 1920

Subject: View south from the summit of the Tuzigoot ruin, showing part of the ruin, the Verde River, and the smelter in the town of Cottonwood.

Date: August, 1940

Collection: WACC: Tuzigoot National Monument.

Author
George A. Grant, National Park Service
File
img_WACC03911_A.jpg
Filesize
1322 KB