Panel F has a few petroglyphs, the most interesting ones of which are at center bottom. There is an inscribed petroglyph of a man holding a bow, and a pecked one that may depict an animal standing or sitting. There are a few other petroglyphs, but they’re not easy to spot in the 3D visualization below. For additional views of this panel, visit the “462 – Panel F – In A Different Light” page (link at right).
Walnut Canyon Rock Art Images
- Welcome To The Walnut Canyon Rock Images Virtual Tour
- Walnut Canyon National Monument – General Information
- What Are Rock Images?
- How are Rock Images Dated?
- Where are Rock Images Located in Walnut Canyon?
- Protection And Preservation Of Archaeological Sites At Walnut Canyon NM
- Where Can I View Rock Images In Person?
- What’s The Rock Image Virtual Tour?
Walnut Canyon Rock Image Sites
- Tips For The Tour
- WACA 144 – Basketmaker Pictographs
- WACA 161 – Successive Cultures
- WACA 180 – Pai Pictographs
- WACA 209 – The Double Flute Player Petroglyph
- WACA 223 – Petroglyphs By A Seasonal Waterfall
- WACA 268 – Apache Pictographs
- WACA 462 – Verde Incised Style Petroglyphs
- 462 – Panels A & B
- 462 – Panel C
- 462 – Panel D
- 462 – Panel E
- 462 – Panel F
- 462 – Panel G
- 462 – Panel H
- WACA 476 – The Ancient Trail To Water Petroglyphs
- WACA 497 – Sinagua Petroglyphs On A Sandstone Outcrop
- WACA 500 – Faint Traces
- WACA 503 – Sinagua Pictographs